I recently became aware of a Virtual Innovation Conference in my ongoing quest to uncover serious innovation activity (Big I or small i) around the world. Happy to see (in this case), some Danish representation (as a 4th generation Danish-American on one side of my family), and at least one of my podcast interviewees (Anil Rathi - listen to that interview on Crowdcasting and Idea Competitions, if you haven't already), involved in this program.
What makes it "virtual?" There is no physical conference, it's all web-based, which even given this being the year 2007, is still fairly innovative (and rare). We've partnered with the conference organizers to grow even more awareness for this program, which I hope you can take advantage of.
The details of the program are below, as well as via the conference website of course. All content will be archived for some "Long Tail" viewing as well - so even if you can't make the "live" event, you can still get the information.
Learn the latest in global innovation best practices – entirely from your computer! Announcing the Global Innovation Exchange 2007 virtual conference (November 7-9), a groundbreaking online event focused on collaboratively sharing and diffusing innovation insights, strategies and next practices from around the world.
Learn about emerging innovation models, tools and approaches from leading experts from around the world including:
• Deborah Arcoleo, Director, Global Innovation Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies
• Sirin Elci, Founder & Director, Technopolis Group Turkey
• Soren Kaplan, Former Manager of Business Strategy, Hewlett-Packard
• Cheryl Perkins, Former Chief Innovation Officer of Kimberly Clark
• Anil Rathi, President and Founder, Idea Crossing
• Marianne Toftegaard Poulsen, Executive Director, Innovation Center Denmark
• And more...
By engaging directly with innovation Thought Leaders and by networking with peers from around the world, you will:
• Gain insight into the latest trends in innovation management and strategy
• Learn from real-world examples that demonstrate next practices in the field
• Receive practical tips and tools for leading innovation in your own organization
• Get questions answered from the experts and build new relationships with others participants
Register on or before October 26 and receive the early bird discount! Use the priority code of "aiim" (no quotes), or follow this link, to have the discount automatically applied.
For more information or to register, visit: